sábado, 24 de julho de 2010

I no longer fear...



''Dificil não é lutar por aquilo que se quer, e sim desistir daquilo que se mais ama.
Eu desisti. Mas não pense que foi por não ter coragem de lutar, e sim por não ter mais condições de sofrer'' Bob Marley

This sentence means a lot to me...
I had just broke up with her when I read this...
And It made me stand up.
I no longer am crawling for her love.
Maybe I deserved a second chance maybe I did not...
But i stopped thinking about it.
And now I enjoy every moment as it was my last one.
I'm no longer afraid to take a step.
People are afraid to live their lifes...
I really can't explain it, but I do now understand the meaning of my life.
You should look for it too..
I no longer care what people think about me
I just... Live my life, stand my ground.
You're afraid to buy a skate board and hop on it because you might fall and get hurt.
You're afraid to say what you feel because it can make things worse.
You're afraid to say ''i'm sorry'' beacause you are too proud and too stubborn even knowing you should...
But at certain point you'll realize that once you want to put fear aside and go, it might be to late...
So open your eyes!
I'm not afraid to say what i feel, not caring who gets hurt, that's just who i am.
I'm not afraid to get high (sometimes..), beacause it feels good.
I'm not afraid to hear loud music just to screw with my neighbors.

''Escrevo aqui no presente, para que no futuro seus olhos possam lembrar de mim, quando sua mente me esquecer'' Bob Marley

In 60 years I may be dead...
In 30 years I may be dead...
In 24 hours I may be dead...
In fact I may be dying right now...
But I want you to read this and remember me!
This is who i am.
It's not much but it is enough for you to understand me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário